Liebster Award

I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by The Nobody's Place. I am a new blogger so I a little unsure of the rules but here is my attempt :) Here are the shortened rules:
Basically all you need to do is say who nominated you, and maybe a little but about them, answer the 11 questions they left on their blog, create 11 more questions and then nominate 11 more people who have less then 1000 followers/readers who will then answer the 11 questions you created. Thank you very much Lea M from The Nobody's Place (link in the first sentence) for nominating me!

QUESTION ANSWERING
1. Why did you start your blog and have the Volition to do it form the start until now?
I didn't start my blog all that long ago but only in my first few blogs did I start to get a few readers. I did have a bit of a break through the summer holidays but am now back on and can't wait to create some more posts.

2.  Would you rather live in a big City or in a Little village?
I live in a big city in Australia but would love to be a part of a little community somewhere else. I have spent a lot of time at a farm we go to twice a year and I love the way that everyone knows each other. I don't mind whether or not I'm in a big or small community I think I prefer just having friends and family that I care spend time with.

3.When you could do a movie what story had have your film?
I don't really understand this question but I'm assuming it's saying something like 'When you could make a movie what would it be about??' I'm just going to say that's what it means. I think that if I could make a movie I'd make it based off the book Speechless by Hannah Harrington. A short summary of the book is that one day a girl decides to stop speaking after many years of spilling rumours, she 'falls in love' with a guy and basically over about a year I think she creates a life without speaking, the end is very predictable as you can probably tell but yeah. That was a extremely bad summary and makes the books sound pretty bad but yeah.

4. How Shows a normal day in your life?
Once again I'm assuming you mean what's my daily routine. 
Wake up at 6:20am, have breakfast, get ready for school. At 7:44 I catch a bus to school and it gets me there at about 8:20am. I spend a while at school with friends and class starts at 9. Leave school at 3 then catch the bus back home. I walk home from the bus stop and on each day I have a different after school activity.

5. What would you say to say thanks people you don't like that they exists?
I have been reading this for ages now I can't understand what the question is asking. If you know please comment below and I will be happy to edit it in! Sorry :)

6. Describe the Feeling after you said to five strangers that they are pretty.
I get a feeling of happiness, because I love the feeling of making others happy. I also just feel complete if you get what I mean, and it genuinely makes my day.

7. One Thing you will do one day?
I really want to travel the world with a friend and spend a year experiencing things you can't experience in your home city/town.

8. What colour describes your life best?
Probably the colours blue or pink. Blue because it's my favourite colour and I love everything blue. And pink because I am quite an energetic person and the colour pink makes me feel happy and alive.

9. When you could be at one place anywhere now which one is it?
If I could be anywhere in the world right now I'd probably be in Spain travelling ith my family because I've always loved the idea of Spain!

10. What are you really really good at?
I like to think I'm good at hockey, English and most parts of Humanities (humanities is history, geography and economics)

11. What do you like, but it seems that all the people around you doesn't?
I like being with young children and helping young children. Most of my friends find them annoying but I love to spend time babysitting or teaching kids.

THE 11 QUESTIONS I'M ASKING:
1. Have you ever left your home country? If not, have you ever been interstate?
2. If you could have any job and everyone gets the same amount what job would you love to have?
3. What would a day in your life consist of?
4. If someone met you for the first time what's one word they'd use to describe you?
5. What's your biggest fear, not something like spiders but something like never being to have children?
6. What's something you do only for yourself? E.g blogging 
7. What do you think is the perfect age to get married (if you want to get married)?
8. What's one thing that you have a natural talent for?
9. Do you have a best friend that you know you'll be best friends forever?
10. If you could live in any country where would you live?
11. What out of school activities do you do?




Comments

  1. Hello,
    Thank you for post about the liebster Award I've nominated you for. Sorry, that my grammar in the questions isn't the best one and I'Ve described a lot of Things in the wrong way but that's me. No matter in german or in english. In the end you've understand all questions right, congratulations. I can talking and writing often complicated and mix german grammar or phrases into English.
    Love, Lea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's fine. Trust me if I was speaking another language I would not be anywhere near as good as you!

      Delete
    2. Hello again,
      Now a few weeks later I've done the creative Blogger Award and I've nominated you.
      Love, Lea

      Delete
  2. Thank you for checking out my blog! I'll be sure to look at yours.
    TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks so much for the nomination <3
    -Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you just got tagged for another award!

    -Martin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When your friends start to change

Siblings