Health and Fitness... Fun right?!

Health and fitness can sometimes be one of the hardest parts of life, well maybe not but sometimes I wish that you could start your body over. I've always struggled with my fitness and weight, I'm not fat but I'm not exactly stick thin, model beautiful if you know what I mean. The problem I have is no motivation, well... little motivation. I'm like a roller coaster, in the day I'll be fruit and veggie filled drinking heaps of water but the second I'm home alone or after school... everything goes down the drain. It's my new year's resolution, but it's everyone's right? I do think that this year I'll change because just recently I've started not getting as hungry as often and know when to stop, I partially think I can blame everything on puberty but in the end you have to take some credit for what you do. If you have the same problem as me or have any suggestions of losing weight/fitness please let me know.
Once again thanks for reading, TeenTanglewreck xx

(I told you my last post wasn't going to the the last for the year!) But this one is so have a ripper of a New Year and enjoy 2016! :)

Comments

  1. Hi!
    I get what you mean about eating super-healthy one day, qnd complete junk the next- I am definately guilty of that!!! I think the key thing would be to find a fitness thing you enjoy. I do hockey with school, ballet, jazz, and I also go out on walks/runs sometimes. I hate the hockey, it seems to last forever!!! But I love the dance, and don't really mind the running. You should try out a good few things, and decide on one of them, you know?
    Happy New Year!
    Kisses, Rose
    xxx

    www.kisses-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Except I do hockey out of school and I love it! I also enjoy walking/running and tennis. Thanks for the suggestions :)
      TeenTanglewreck xx

      Delete
  2. Please contact sumayyaessacklol@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When your friends start to change

Siblings

Liebster Award