About Me



Hey! I'm TeenTanglewreck. My blogging name is a little bit strange and a little bit cheesy but I chose it because I could. I'm a teen (obviously!) that is extremely creative, energetic, happy, a little bit shy, and not in the most POPULAR group at school. Although I do believe I have the best friendship group :)
Things I enjoy: I love music, dreaming, imagining, creating, writing, thinking, and sometimes reading (if it's a good book). I started this blog to talk to people I don't know and to somehow share my creativity with the world. I also consider myself a very normal teen and would like to find other normal teens to talk to :)
Please leave a comment or email me if you want to chat about anything... literally ANYTHING!

Comments

  1. Hey, I just stopped by to check out your blog, like requested, and I just wanted to say welcome to the blogosphere! It is so nice to meet new bloggers, and hear what they have to say. And it sure is exciting to be a new blogger! I will keep checking out your blog, I like what you have so far. Nice to meet you!
    -Vivian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking it out! I'm excited to see what new things I can read on fellow bloggers blogs. Glad you took the time to look through :)

      Delete
    2. Hey! so I sent you an email and I won't send another one but if you're ever looking looking through your emails and fine mine then I'd love to ask you a few questions on how to properly work Blogger and some of my confusions with the stats and audience etc. Thanks!

      Delete
    3. I will most definitely check and try to answer your questions- blogger can be confusing at times :)

      Delete
  2. Oh My Gawsh I'm a blogger too www.kissesfromabutterfly.wordpress.com and I was also inspired by Girl Online. I have however become open about my identity (not totally though) so check my blog out when you have a chance. Love and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Girl Online is a nice wayto think that when you start blogging you'll automatically become famous :) jks. I'll check out your blog, thanks for reading through my blog xo.
      TeenTanglewreck xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When your friends start to change

Siblings

Liebster Award